The Wild Thumper robot controller is an AVR / Arduino compatible controller that offers enthusiast the ability to get their robot up and running quickly an easily.
- Dual 15A continuous FET “H” bridges with individual fuse protection.
- Current sensing for both “H” bridges.
- Blown fuse can be detected by processor and indication LED.
- 7 digital I/O pins terminated with 3 pin male header allowing servos to plug in directly.
- 5 analog inputs terminated with 3 pin male headers to supply power for sensors.
- 5A LDO regulator to supply power for logic, servos and sensors.
- 2A DC power socket for testing / programming and recharging.
- SLA, NiCd and NiMh batteries can be charged via onboard 2A current regulator.
- Processor can monitor battery voltage and control recharge circuitry.
- Communicates via USB, TTL serial, and I2C. Can also work with RC and analog inputs.
- Atmega 168 processor with 16K flash memory.
- Arduino / AVR compatibility. Program via USB or ISP interface.
- Comes preloaded with Arduino boot loader and software.
Kunden, welche diesen Artikel bestellten, haben auch folgende Artikel gekauft: