Android USB accessories are specifically designed to attach to Android-powered devices and adhere to a simple protocol (Android accessory protocol) that allows them to detect Android-powered devices that support accessory mode. Accessories must also provide 500mA at 5V for charging power. Many previously released Android-powered devices are only capable of acting as a USB device and cannot initiate connections with external USB devices. Android Open Accessory support overcomes this limitation and allows you to build accessories that can interact with an assortment of Android-powered devices by allowing the accessory to initiate the connection.
- Android Open Accessories development Kit (ADK) compatible:
- Supports Android v2.3.4 and above devices.
- Works with Android Debug Bridge (ADB) using MicroBridge :
- Supports Android v1.5 and above devices.
- Arduino Mega 2560 compatible (256K Flash MCU)
- Simply works like an Arduino Mega with an integrated USB Shield
- 56 Digital IOs
- 16 Analog inputs
- 14 PWM outputs
- 4 Hardware serial ports (UART)
- 1 Hardware TWI (I2C)
- 1 Hardware SPI (up to 8Mbps)
- On board USB host(MAX3421), and breakout for all I/Os pins.
- On board USB slave(FT232RL), and IOs breakout
- Build-in 5V-1A switched power regulator (input range 6V - 18V)
- Build-in 3.3V-500mA LDO power regulator.
- Red PCB, ROHS compatible and Golden finish.
- 5v/3v3 IO Level selectable (Atmega2560 running on 16MHz@3.3v is a bit over-clock, but according to the test result, works fine).
- Develop accessories for Android (v2.3.4 and above) devices using ADK.
- For Android devices not supporting ADK, use MicroBridge to develop accessories.
- Make Android devices interact with the physical world.
- As an Arduino compatible platform with 256K Flash.
- On board USB host makes it easy to interact with USB devices like pen drivers, keyboard, mouse, Bluetooth dongles.
Kunden, welche diesen Artikel bestellten, haben auch folgende Artikel gekauft: