Bluetooth Frame is an easy to use Bluetooth Serial Port Profile(SPP) module designed as an attachment for Seeeduino Film. It provides transparent wireless serial connection. Bluetooth module is a fully qualified Bluetooth V2.0+EDR(Enhanced Data Rate) 3Mbps Modulation with complete 2.4GHz radio transceiver and baseband. It uses CSR Bluecore 04-External single chip Bluetooth system with CMOS technology and with AFH(Adaptive Frequency Hopping Feature). It has the smallest footprint of 12.7mm x 27mm. Hope it will simplify your overall design/development cycle of Seeeduino Film.
- 20pin FPC connector for interfacing to Seeeduino Film
- Typical -80dBm sensitivity.
- Up to +4dBm RF transmit power.
- Fully Qualified Bluetooth V2.0+EDR 3Mbps Modulation.
- Low Power 1.8V Operation, 1.8 to 3.6V I/O.
- PIO control.
- UART interface with programmable baud rate.
- Integrated PCB antenna.
- Default Baud rate: 38400, Data bits:8, Stop bit:1,Parity:No parity, Data control: has.
- Supported baud rate: 9600,19200,38400,57600,115200,230400,460800.
- Use CTS and RTS to control the data stream.
- When a rising pulse is detected in PIO0, device will be disconnected.
- Status instruction port PIO1: low-disconnected, high-connected;
- PIO10 is connected to red led, PIO11 is connected to blue led. When master and slave are paired, red and blue led blinks 1time / 2s in interval, while disconnected only blue led blinks 2 times/ s.
- Auto-connect the last device on power as default.
- Permit matched device connect by default.
- Default PINCODE:"0000".
- Auto-reconnect in 30 min when disconnected as a result of beyond the range of connection.
- As a Wireless Serial Port for Seeeduino Film.
- Bluetooth Frame communicates with hardware UART of Atmega168. This UART is also used for uploading the sketch to Seeeduino Film. As ATMega168 Uart to Bluetooth Uart has 2 4.7k ohm resistors in series.You can upload sketch with Bluetooth connected, but please plug off the Uart Programmer for Bluetooth work propery.
- Command to change baud rate is persistent even after reset. Hence remember the baud rate for next use.