Adafruit 2.2" 18-bit color TFT LCD display with microSD card breakout - ILI9340Adafruit
The 2.2" TFT display has 320x240 color pixels. The breakout has the TFT display soldered on (it uses a delicate flex-circuit connector) as well as a ultra-low-dropout 3.3V regulator and a 3/5V level shifter so you can use it with 3.3V or 5V power and logic.
There is a microSD card holder so you can easily load full color bitmaps from a FAT16/FAT32 formatted microSD card.
- 2.2" diagonal LCD TFT display
- 320x240 resolution, up to 18-bit (262,144) color
- 4 wire SPI digital interface - this display talks in '8-bit' SPI check the Arduino library source for how to communicate
- Built-in microSD slot - uses 2 more digital lines
- 5V compatible! Use with 3.3V or 5V logic For the level shifter we use the CD74HC4050 which has a typical propagation delay of ~10ns
- Onboard 3.3V @ 150mA LDO regulator
- 4 white LED backlight, transistor connected so you can PWM dim the backlight
- 0.1" spaced header for easy breadboarding
- Max Dimensions: 40.63mm / 1.59" x 66.35mm / 2.61" x 6.05mm / 0.23"
- LCD Dimensions: 55.23mm / 2.17" x 40mm / 1.57" x 2.46mm / 0.09"
- Weight: 18.43g
- Current draw is based mostly on the backlight: with full on backlight, current draw is approx 100mA