Touch screen (Nintendo DSL digitizer)Adafruit
Auf LagerGarantiertes Versanddatum: 20.07.18, wenn Sie in den nächsten bestellen
Want to poke at your projects? This resistive touch screen can be used with a stylus or fingertip and is easy to use with a microcontroller. You can put it over a paper overlay for a touch control panel or attach it to an LCD to DIY a touch-activated display.
- 2.2" x 2.75" (55mm x 70mm) overall dimensions, 1.5mm thick
- 3.2" diagonal active area, 80mm
- 600 ohms across X pins, 300 ohms across Y pins
- 4 wire resistive display, on a 0.5mm FPC connector
- Use any microcontroller with 2 digital pins and two analog input pins
The connector is very fine so we suggest using our touch screen breakout board to make it easier to connect.
We don't have a detailed tutorial yet but we do have great example Arduino library code that shows how to get readings, debounce, and read the pressure (so you can detect when its being touched and how hard) The code is not complex and is easily ported to other microcontrollers.
To understand how touchscreens work, and the techniques used to read from them, we suggest this great app note
- Length: 70.12mm/2.76in
- Width: 55.67mm/2.19in
- Thickness: 1.66mm/0.07in
- Weight: 12.5g/0.44oz
- Größe: 3.20"
- Auflösung: 600 x 300