SparkFun RedStick (Arduino Uno compatible)
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
3 Stück sofort versandfertig
- Manufacturer: Sparkfun
- Order number: EXP-R05-871
- Manufacturer part number: DEV-13741
- country of origin: US
- HS code: 85423190
- Weight (kg): 0.01
The RedStick combines some of our favorite features like the Uno’s Optiboot bootloader, the FTDI, small size, and the ability to plug directly into a computer’s USB port (no FTDI board or USB cable required).
The RedStick can be programmed by just plugging the board into your computer using the Arduino IDE: Just plug in the board, select “Arduino UNO” from the board menu and you’re ready to upload code. The RedStick also has the hardware features you are used to: 14 Digital I/O pins with 6 PWM pins, 8 Analog Inputs, UART, SPI, I2C and external interrupts. This is all in a tiny package that can be plugged directly into your computer.
You can power the SparkFun RedStick over the USB plug or through the power input (which supports a JST connector for a single celled Lipo). The onboard boost circuit can regulate anything from 2-6V. While the board does not have a battery charger, it can be powered over a single celled Lipo or even 2 AA batteries. Check out or related products for batteries and battery cases.
- A boost regulator providing 5V to the Atmega328p from an input range of 2 to 6 volts.
- 16 MHz system clock (allowed because of the additional supply voltage)
- Uno compatible in the Arduino IDE. Simply select the board “Arduino/Genuino Uno” and go!
- USB end matches standard USB thickness and width.