please note that our office and warehouse will be closed 16.12.2019 to 05.01.2020. The orders during this time will be shipped on 06.01.2020.
Enjoy all the sweet moments this wonderful holiday season and new year!
Your EXP-Tech team
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Manufacturer: RF Explorer
- Order number: EXP-R02-371
- Manufacturer part number: 320160013
- Availability: 0
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 85369010
- Weight (kg): 0.01
This SMA male to female is a quality cable able to handle 6GHz with very low attenuation. It is the perfect cable to connect the RF Explorer Signal Generator to a device, or to work as a tracking generator.
The semi-rigid nature of the cable allows for stable measurement independently of the position and helps on adding mechanical robustness when using RF Explorer Signal Generator with RF Explorer Spectrum Analyzer as Tracking Generator. You will typically need two of these cables to connect the Tracking Generator to a device (with two SMA male connectors) or use an equivalent Male to Male version for a device with different SMA gender connectors.
- Very low VSWR and attenuation at high frequency
- Robust semi-rigid mechanical strength
- Wide broadband frequency application
- Frequency range: DC - 6.0 GHz
- Length: 10cm
- Impedance (Nominal): 50Ω
- Attenuation: 0.3dB max at 6GHz
- Connector type: SMA male - female