please note that our office and warehouse will be closed 16.12.2019 to 05.01.2020. The orders during this time will be shipped on 06.01.2020.
Enjoy all the sweet moments this wonderful holiday season and new year!
Your EXP-Tech team
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Manufacturer: RF Explorer
- Order number: EXP-R02-536
- Manufacturer part number: 318020068
- Availability: 0
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 85369010
- Weight (kg): 0.004
The CloverLeaf omnidirectional antenna is the perfect choice to use RF Explorer in 2.4Ghz and 5.8GHz bands.
CloverLeaf antennas have circular polarization and therefore can detect all direct and bouncing signals, making a way superior choice to detect interference and wanted radiations.
The main difference with other dual band antennas is the perfect coverage in all directions, as opposed to whip and rubber duck dipoles which are limited to vertically polarized signals.
It comes with standard SMA connector and robust ABS coverage to protect internal Cloverleaf multi-petal design from damage.
- Dual band 2.4/5.8GHz perfect for WiFi, Wireless Video, Bluetooth, ISM, FPV
- Sturdy ABS protection
- Omnidirectional circular polarized antenna
- Impedance: 50ohm
- Connector: SMA male
- Type: RX Cloverleaf multi-petal antenna
- Characterized response: 2400-2500 MHz and 5700-5800MHz
- VSWR: <2.0
- Gain: up to 5dBi
- Max power: 5W
- Coax: RG141
- RoHS compliant
- Temperature: -30 to +70C
- 1 x Cloverleaf antenna