Dear customers,Due to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation, we cannot guarantee our usual same-day shipping.
Your EXP-Tech team
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Manufacturer: Adafruit
- Order number: EXP-R15-1040
- Manufacturer part number: 1739
- Availability: 0
- country of origin: US
- HS code: 90318080
- Weight (kg): 0.005
This large (30mm diameter) piezo element is nicely enclosed with mounting holes so you can attach easily. Piezo elements convert vibration to voltage or voltage to vibration. That means you can use this as a buzzer for making beeps, tones and alerts AND you can use it as a sensor, to detect fast movements like knocks. You can also use it under a drum pad to make a drum/crash sensor
It's rated for up to 12Vpp use but you can also use 3 or 5V square waves and its plenty loud. For music use with an Arduino, check out the Tone tutorial. For sensing, the Knock tutorial is your guide! There are thin wires attached, we plugged them into a solderless breadboard, but they might too thin to plug in directly into the Arduino socket headers.
- Rated Voltage (Square Wave): 12Vp-p
- Operating Voltage: 1-30Vp-p
- Rated Current (MAX): 3.5mA
- Min. Sound Output at ten cm: 85db
- Resonant Frequency: 1300Hz ± 500 / 4000HZ ± 500
- Operating Temperature: -20℃ ~ +60℃
- Mounting Hole Width: 41mm / 1.6"
- Diameter: 30mm / 1.2"
- Center diameter: 5.7mm / 0.2"
- Weight: 4.3g