Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Manufacturer: Adafruit
- Order number: EXP-R15-1229
- Manufacturer part number: 419
- Availability: 2
- Herkunftsland: CN
- Zolltarifnummer: 84716060
- Gewicht (kg): 0.008
Punch in your secret key into this numeric matrix keypad. This keypad has 12 buttons, arranged in a telephone-line 3x4 grid. It's made of a thin, flexible membrane material with an adhesive backing (just remove the paper) so you can attach it to nearly anything. The keys are connected into a matrix, so you only need 7 microcontroller pins (3-columns and 4-rows) to scan through the pad. Check the tutorials tab for links to an Arduino library and example code.
We include a 7-pin extra-long header strip so you can plug this into a breadboard with ease.
- Weight: 7.5 grams
- Keypad dimensions: 70mm x 77mm x 1mm (2.75" x 3" x 0.035")
- Length of cable + connector: 85mm
- 7-pin 0.1" pitch connector