Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Manufacturer: Adafruit
- Order number: EXP-R15-733
- Manufacturer part number: 2430
- Availability: 3
- Herkunftsland: CN
- Zolltarifnummer: 85369095
- Gewicht (kg): 0.005
Pogo pins are little spring-loaded contacts, very handy for making jigs, or making momentary (but electrically solid) contacts. We use them by the dozen for making programming and testing jigs but they're handy also if say you want to JTAG program a board that you cant solder headers to - just shove these thin contacts into a 0.1" pitch IDC programming cable and press it onto the contacts.
These particular pins are (in our opinion) ideal because they are skinny enough to fit into most proto board or perf board - they have a 1.0mm/0.04" diameter body (the gold part) but the precise spring contact head is 0.7mm (0.03") wide. The uncompressed length is 16mm/0.63", compressed is 13mm/0.51"
- Diameter (body): 1mm / 0.04"
- Diameter (spring contact head): 0.7mm / 0.03"
- Uncompressed Length: 16mm / 0.63"
- Compressed Length: 13mm / 0.51"