Dear customers,EXP Tech will be closed from 14.12.2020 to 04.01.2021 for the Christmas Holidays. Last shipping day in 2020 is 11.12.2020. Please plan ahead.
Your EXP-Tech team
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 14 days
- Manufacturer: Bare Conductive
- Order number: EXP-R47-003
- Manufacturer part number: SKU-0216
- Availability: 0
- country of origin: GB
- HS code: 32091000
- Weight (kg): 0.106
Nontoxic, air-drying. Works great on many materials including paper, plastic, textiles and conventional electronics.
You can apply Bare's Electric Paint like any other water-based paint. You can use a brush, a roller, printmaking equipment, some intrepid users have even tried to spray the material through an airbrush! It's important to note that as Electric Paint dries the conductivity increases (and will continue to increase to a certain extent even after the paint "feels" dry), so if your project requires calibration, let the paint dry completely before testing it.
Note: Electric Paint is not meant for use on skin!
- Water-based, nontoxic and dries at room temperature.
- Elecric Paint can be applied to a wide variety of materials, including (but certainly not limited to) paper, cardboard vellum, wood, metal, plaster, some rubbers,
- plastics and many textile.
- Soap and warm water will take Electric Paint off of most surfaces.
- Can last years if treated properly and kept dry.