Electrically Isolated EZO Carrier Board
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
currently out of stock. Can be back-ordered.
- Manufacturer: Atlas Scientific
- Order number: EXP-R35-106
- Manufacturer part number: ISCCB-2
- country of origin: US
- HS code: 85423990
- Weight (kg): 0.01
This carrier board utilizes the newest isolation technology, giving us the ability to put isolation into smaller footprint circuits. The Electrically isolated EZO™ carrier board is an efficient way to connect to one Atlas Scientific circuit to your CPU, eliminating the need for a bread board and external isolator. The five pins on top are left open for you to decide how to connect it to your system.
- Data input: UART or I2C
- Voltage input: 3.0V - 5.0V
- Probe connector: Female SMA
- Current consumption: 5V – 28 mA; 3.3V – 22 mA
- Power saving mode (OFF pin): 2.6mA
- Carrier Board dimensions: 56.2mm x 32mm
- Weight: 25 grams
This carrier board comes with 4x standoffs & screws,
1x 5 pin jumper cable and 1x 5 pin male header
The Electrically Isolated EZO™ Carrier Board
does not come with EZO™ class devices.