Micro pH Kit
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
currently out of stock. Can be back-ordered.
- Manufacturer: Atlas Scientific
- Order number: EXP-R35-134
- Manufacturer part number: KIT-104P
- country of origin: US
- HS code: 90278011
- Weight (kg): 0.2
The Atlas Scientific Micro-pH Probe kit comes with everything you need to make an embedded microfluidics pH monitoring system. This kit makes it easy to take calibrated, high accuracy readings from a micro-pH probe.
The Atlas Scientific Micro-pH Probe was designed for microfluidics and other small applications. Because the probe is so small, it had to be built as a half cell pH probe. A ½ cell probe works just like a normal pH probe, but it consists of two separate pieces, the working electrode and the reference electrode. The supplied connector board merges the two halves into one, just like a normal pH probe.
- 1x EZO™ pH Circuit
- 1x Micro pH probe
- 1x Micro Reference probe
- 6x 20ml calibration solution pouches (2x pH 4, 2x pH 7 and 2x pH 10)
- 1x 20ml pH storage solution pouch
- 1x Half-Cell Isolated EZO™ Carrier Board
Carrier Board dimensions:
- 48.8mm x 23mm
- Weight: 9 grams