Article successfully added.
This product is currently not available.
Please inform me as soon as the product is available again.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 14 days
- Manufacturer: RF Explorer
- Order number: EXP-R02-034
- Manufacturer part number: 109990035
- Availability: 0
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 90308930
- Weight (kg): 0.25
RF Explorer is a handheld digital spectrum analyzer, aimed to provide a very affordable... more
RF Explorer is a handheld digital spectrum analyzer, aimed to provide a very affordable tool for work in all ISM popular frequency bands. It is based on a highly integrated frequency synthesizer which offers high performance, compact size, low consumption and low cost.
It has been designed to be used outdoor and indoor, and works nice with a PC connected for extra functionality using standard mini-USB 2.0 connector.
- Pocket size and light weight
- Solid aluminum metal case
- Spectrum Analyzer mode with Peak Max and Hold, Normal, Overwrite and Averaging modes
- Integrated RF Signal Generator
- Lifetime free firmware upgrades available, open to community requested features
- High capacity Lipo for 16hs+ of continuous run, rechargeable by USB
- Windows PC client Open Source
- Can be extended with internal Expansion Modules for additional band and functionality
- Frequency band: 910-920 MHz (enhanced to 900-930 MHz if an Expansion Module is connected)
- Frequency span: 112 KHz-10 MHz(enhanced to 30 MHz if an Expansion Module is connected)
- Graphics LCD 128x64 pixels, great visibility outdoors
- PC Windows client supports Windows XP/Vista/Win7 both 32 and 64bits
- Backlight for great indoor visibility
- Standard SMA 50 ohms connector, a matching antenna is included
- Amplitude resolution: 0.5dBm
- Dynamic range: -115dBm to 0dBm
- Absolute Max input power: +5dBm
- Average noise level (typical): -110dBm
- RF Generator amplitude: 0dBm to 20dBm
- Frequency stability and accuracy (typical): +-10ppm
- Amplitude stability and accuracy (typical): +-3dBm
- Frequency resolution: 1Khz
- Resolution bandwidth (RBW): automatic 2.6Khz to 80Khz
- Weight: 185g
- Size: 113x70x25 mm