Article successfully added.
This product is currently not available.
Please inform me as soon as the product is available again.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 14 days
- Manufacturer: RF Explorer
- Order number: EXP-R02-036
- Manufacturer part number: 109990010
- Availability: 0
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 90308930
- Weight (kg): 0.282
RF Explorer is a handheld digital spectrum analyzer, aimed to provide a very affordable tool for... more
RF Explorer is a handheld digital spectrum analyzer, aimed to provide a very affordable tool for work in all ISM popular frequency bands. It is based on a highly integrated frequency synthesizer which offers high performance, compact size, low consumption and low cost.
It has been designed to be used outdoor and indoor, and works nice with a PC connected for extra functionality using standard mini-USB 2.0 connector.
This model comes with a nice Nagoya NA-773 wideband telescopic antenna.
- Pocket size and light weight
- Solid aluminum metal case
- Spectrum Analyzer mode with Peak Max and Hold, Normal, Overwrite and Averaging modes
- Lifetime free firmware upgrades available, open to community requested features
- High capacity Lipo for 16hs+ of continuous run, rechargeable by USB
- Windows PC client Open Source
- Can be extended with internal Expansion Modules for additional band and functionality
- Wide band coverage to all popular sub-1Ghz ISM bands, including 315MHz, 433MHz, 868MHz and 915MHz, also including UHF TV, 70cm and 33cm HAM radio, GSM, etc. Any frequency from 240MHz to 960 MHz is covered.
Important: Note this unit does not include RF Generator functionality, only Spectrum Analyzer functionality is available
- Frequency band: 240-960 MHz
- Frequency span: 112KHz-100 MHz
- Graphics LCD 128x64 pixels, great visibility outdoors
- PC Windows client supports Windows XP/Vista/Win7 both 32 and 64bits
- Backlight for great indoor visibility
- Standard SMA 50 ohms connector, a matching antenna is included
- Amplitude resolution: 0.5dBm
- Dynamic range: -115dBm to 0dBm
- Absolute Max input power: +5dBm
- Average noise level (typical): -110dBm
- Frequency stability and accuracy (typical): +-10ppm
- Amplitude stability and accuracy (typical): +-3dBm
- Frequency resolution: 1Khz
- Resolution bandwidth (RBW): automatic 2.6Khz to 600Khz
- Weight: 185g
- Size: 113x70x25 mm