Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 7 Workdays
- Manufacturer: IKA LOGIC
- Order number: EXP-R29-011
- Manufacturer part number: IkaScope
- Availability: 0
- Herkunftsland: FR
- Zolltarifnummer: 90308930
- Gewicht (kg): 0.2
IkaScope WS200 is an ultra portable oscilloscope probe. It weighs less than 60g and is designed to fit perfectly in your hand. With a Wifi connection to a smartphone, a tablet or a computer, signals can be displayed and measurements can be easily made.
Patented ProbeClick technology transforms the probe tip into an intelligent part of the oscilloscope: The probe detects when pressure is applied or released, allowing measurement to be atomatically started and stopped without the need of traditional RUN/STOP button.
- 200 MSPS for a 30 MHz bandwidth and 4 Kpts memory.
- Works on Windows, Linux, MacOS, Android and iOS.
- 1 week battery life (20 measurements per day).
- Patented ProbeClick technology
- Model Name: WS200
- Communication: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/e/i 2.41 GHz
- Connection: Access Point or Station
- Battery charging connector: Micro USB
- Input contact: ProbeClick
- Operating temperature: 10° C to 35° C
- Altitude: < 2000 m
- Protection Input level: Sample test voltage: 253 VAC 1 min
- Battery: Built in Lithium / 420 mAH
- Application compatibility: Windows / Mac / Linux / Android / iOS
- Weight: 60g
- Dimensions: 161mm x 32.5mm x 18mm
- Ground connection probe
- Protective cap
- USB charging cable
- Quick start guide