SP209 9 Channel 200 MSPS Logic Analyzer
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
2 Stück ready for shipment
- Manufacturer: IKA LOGIC
- Order number: EXP-R29-012
- Manufacturer part number: SP209
- country of origin: FR
- HS code: 90308930
- Weight (kg): 0.02
SP209 series logic analyzers and protocol decoders offer in depth analysis of logic signals and protocols with 200MHz (5ns) timing resolution. 9-channel operation allows 8-bit parallel data to be captured along with a clock or strobe signal.
Top-notch features, no compromises:
- 9 logic channels with adjustable thresholds (1.8V, 2.5V, 3.3V, 5V)
- State of the art input stage, with Schmitt triggers that eliminate glitches on slow signals
- 200 MHz sampling rate, with all 9 channels used.
- External clock option (state mode), up to 50MHz
- Precise trigger-In and trigger-Out signals on SMA ports
- Samples compression and streaming via USB.
- 2Gb DDR-3 memory kicks-in when USB isn't fast enough.
- Embedded receivers on industrial version: SP209i (RS232, CAN, LIN, RS485).
- Guaranteed performances on all hosts.
Powerful trigger options:
- Edge trigger
- Logic change on one or various channels
- Trigger on a sequence of timed logic signals
- Trigger on a protocol word or event (like serial word or I2C address acknowledge)
- External trigger input
- Trigger output
- Dual stage trigger (Ex: Edge trigger, then, Trigger on I2C address).
- Embedded systems development and debugging
- Research and educational
- Serial protocols analysis, like I2C, SPI, UART or 1-Wire (non exhaustive list)
- Industrial bus analysis: RS232, RS485, CAN, LIN
- ADC (Analog to Digital Converter) diagnostic
- Reverse engineering