Article successfully added.
This product is currently not available.
Please inform me as soon as the product is available again.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 14 days
- Manufacturer: RF Explorer
- Order number: EXP-R02-709
- Manufacturer part number: 114992146
- Availability: 0
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 90308930
- Weight (kg): 0.2
RF Explorer 4G COMBO+ is a powerful Spectrum Analyzer, covering the full range starting at 50KHz... more
RF Explorer 4G COMBO+ is a powerful Spectrum Analyzer, covering the full range starting at 50KHz up to 4GHz with no gaps or limitations.
- Internal LNA amplifier and selectable attenuator for additional power range handling.
- Low-frequency support from 50KHz covering LF, MF, HF, VHF, and UHF
- High-frequency support covering all ranges up to 4GHz with no gaps.
- New HELP and SET buttons to improve user interface and PRESET configuration selection with 2-clicks
- Ideal choice for all usable HAM bands.
- Pocket size and lightweight
- Solid metal case
- Spectrum Analyzer mode with Peak Max and Hold, Normal, Overwrite and Averaging modes
- High capacity internal Lithium battery for 10hs+ of continuous run, rechargeable by USB
- Multi-platform Windows/Linux/MacOS Open Source software and API libraries
- Frequency band Left connector: 0.05 – 960MHz
- Frequency band Right connector: 240 – 4000MHz
- Frequency span in a single sweep: 2 – 960MHz
- Internal selectable LNA 25dB gain
- Internal selectable Attenuators 30dB and 60dB
- Wifi Analyzer for the 2.4GHz band
- Graphics LCD 128x64 pixels, great visibility outdoors
- Backlight for great visibility indoor
- Internal Lithium-Ion 1800mA/h rechargeable battery
- Standard SMA 50 ohms connectors
- Wideband 144/433MHz dual band telescopic antenna included
- UHF 400-900MHz rubber duck articulated antenna included
- 2.4GHz whip antenna included
- Amplitude resolution: 0.5dBm
- Dynamic range: -125dBm to 10dBm
- Absolute Max input power: +30dBm
- Average noise level (typical LNA): -125dBm
- Frequency stability and accuracy (typical): +-1.0ppm
- Amplitude stability and accuracy (typical): +-3dBm
- Frequency resolution: 1Khz
- Resolution bandwidth (RBW): automatic 2.6Khz to 600Khz
- Support included for Windows, Linux and MacOS X