These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
RF Explorer RFEM4G PLUS
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
3 Stück ready for shipment
- Manufacturer: RF Explorer
- Order number: EXP-R02-711
- Manufacturer part number: 114991602
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 90308930
- Weight (kg): 0.1
RF Explorer RFEM4G PLUS is an expansion module to convert the RF Explorer WSUB1G PLUS into a 4G... more
RF Explorer RFEM4G PLUS is an expansion module to convert the RF Explorer WSUB1G PLUS into a 4G Combo PLUS Spectrum Analyzer.
- Can be installed in WSUB1G PLUS and WSUB1G PLUS SLIM models
- Internal LNA amplifier and selectable attenuator for additional power range handling.
- Low-frequency support from 50KHz covering LF, MF, HF, VHF, and UHF
- High-frequency support covering all ranges up to 4GHz with no gaps.
- Ideal choice for all usable HAM bands.
- Spectrum Analyzer mode with Peak Max and Hold, Normal, Overwrite and Averaging modes
- Multi-platform Windows/Linux/MacOS Open Source software and API libraries
- Frequency band: Right connector: 240 ? 4000MHz
- Frequency span in a single sweep: 2 ? 960MHz
- Internal selectable LNA 25dB gain
- Internal selectable Attenuators 30dB and 60dB
- Wifi Analyzer for the 2.4GHz band
- Standard SMA 50 ohms connectors
- Amplitude resolution: 0.5dBm
- Dynamic range: -125dBm to 10dBm
- Absolute Max input power: +30dBm
- Average noise level (typical LNA): -125dBm
- Frequency stability and accuracy (typical): +-1.0ppm
- Amplitude stability and accuracy (typical): +-3dBm
- Frequency resolution: 1Khz
- Resolution bandwidth (RBW): automatic 2.6Khz to 600Khz
- Support included for Windows, Linux and MacOS X