Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Order within the next 1 days 8 hours and 5 minutes so the order will be shipped tomorrow .
- Manufacturer: RF Explorer
- Order number: EXP-R02-711
- Manufacturer part number: 114991602
- Availability: 3
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 90308930
- Weight (kg): 0.1
RF Explorer RFEM4G PLUS is an expansion module to convert the RF Explorer WSUB1G PLUS into a 4G... more
RF Explorer RFEM4G PLUS is an expansion module to convert the RF Explorer WSUB1G PLUS into a 4G Combo PLUS Spectrum Analyzer.
- Can be installed in WSUB1G PLUS and WSUB1G PLUS SLIM models
- Internal LNA amplifier and selectable attenuator for additional power range handling.
- Low-frequency support from 50KHz covering LF, MF, HF, VHF, and UHF
- High-frequency support covering all ranges up to 4GHz with no gaps.
- Ideal choice for all usable HAM bands.
- Spectrum Analyzer mode with Peak Max and Hold, Normal, Overwrite and Averaging modes
- Multi-platform Windows/Linux/MacOS Open Source software and API libraries
- Frequency band: Right connector: 240 – 4000MHz
- Frequency span in a single sweep: 2 – 960MHz
- Internal selectable LNA 25dB gain
- Internal selectable Attenuators 30dB and 60dB
- Wifi Analyzer for the 2.4GHz band
- Standard SMA 50 ohms connectors
- Amplitude resolution: 0.5dBm
- Dynamic range: -125dBm to 10dBm
- Absolute Max input power: +30dBm
- Average noise level (typical LNA): -125dBm
- Frequency stability and accuracy (typical): +-1.0ppm
- Amplitude stability and accuracy (typical): +-3dBm
- Frequency resolution: 1Khz
- Resolution bandwidth (RBW): automatic 2.6Khz to 600Khz
- Support included for Windows, Linux and MacOS X