These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
PanaVise 209 Vacuum Base PV Jr.
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
5 Stück ready for shipment
- Manufacturer: Panavise
- Order number: EXP-R57-006
- Manufacturer part number: 209
- country of origin: US
- HS code: 82057000
- Weight (kg): 0.4
We know you guys are looking for high quality vises, here we are, we bring you PanaVise... more
We know you guys are looking for high quality vises, here we are, we bring you PanaVise products.
This is the very propular Panavise Jr. A tiny vise with a vacuum base, so you can use if probably everywhere. It has a big jaw which will be perfect for you PCBs. That's it? No, if you want, you can even use it as s cool mobile phone mount in your car.
Don't forget to check out other great PanaVise products and accessories below.
- The easy-to-use single knob controls head movement through 3-planes: 210° Tilt, 360° Turn & 360° Rotation
- Fine/coarse adjusting knob controls jaw pressure for delicate work
- Grooved jaws are excellent for holding small objects and are made of reinforced thermal composite plastic [continuous heat tolerance to 350°F (177°C), intermittent heat up to 450°F (204°C)]
- Jaws are 2" (50.8mm) tall, 1" (25.4mm) wide, and open to 2.875" (73mm)
- Arm movement is 140°; positive indents control movement to prevent "flopping"; the control knob locks the arm firmly into place
- Lever locks vacuum pad into place on any smooth, flat, non-porous surface;lift tab to release vise from surface
- Base Diameter: 3.4" (86.4mm), Height: 7.5" (173mm), Weight: 0.8 lbs. (0.4kg)