These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
PanaVise 350 Multi-Purpose Work Center
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
4 Stück ready for shipment
- Manufacturer: Panavise
- Order number: EXP-R57-001
- Manufacturer part number: 350
- country of origin: US
- HS code: 82057000
- Weight (kg): 2.3
This monster is designed for holding larger, heavier objects. It has s self-centering head which... more
This monster is designed for holding larger, heavier objects. It has s self-centering head which opens up to 22.86cm wide, if you flip the jaws you can use it for very tiny stuffs. That's why we call it Multi-Purpose Vise. It's perfect for home repair or hobby needs. An exceptional choice for any workbench.
It works great with the Hobby Creek Pana Hand. If you combine these two products together, trust me, you will have the best third hand kit / work center, whatever you call it.
- Self-centering, extra-wide opening jaws open a full 228.6mm and hold heavier objects by centering weight over base
- Parts Tray Base Mount adds stability [215.9mm diameter] and has six individual trays to neatly hold small parts and tools. Includes six non-marring, anti-skid pads
- Ribbed, neoprene jaw pads are 47.6mm high x 38.1mm wide and provide a sure grip; reverse the pads and the wide "V" holds cylindrical objects
- Single knob controls head movement through 3-planes:90° Tilt, 360° Turn & 360° Rotation
- "Double-action" jaws open/close quickly. Can be reversed to provide 'zero' closure
- Base accepts all 300 series Heads and any 15.9mm diameter shaft
- Height: 200mm, Weight: 2.3kg