PanaVise 201 PV Jr. Mini-Vise
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
6 Stück ready for shipment
- Manufacturer: Panavise
- Order number: EXP-R57-002
- Manufacturer part number: 201
- country of origin: US
- HS code: 82057000
- Weight (kg): 0.6
The 201 PV Jr. is a great entry level unit from PanaVise. It's perfect for your small projects. Your work is held gently but securely with these nice jaws and can be positioned exactly where you want it.
- The easy-to-use single knob controls head movement through 3-planes: 210° Tilt, 360° Turn & 360° Rotation
- Fine/coarse adjusting knob controls jaw pressure for delicate work. You can extend it with the speed control handle if you need faster jaw movement.
- Grooved jaws are excellent for holding small objects and are made of reinforced thermal composite plastic. Continuous heat tolerance to 177°C, intermittent heat up to 204°C
- Jaws are 50.8mm tall, 25.4mm wide, and open to 73mm
- Neoprene jaw pads are available for holding extremely delicate items
- Base features 109.5mm bolt circle countersunk for three 1/4" (6.3mm) flat-head screws (not included); compatible with all PanaVise Base Mounts like the Tray Base Mount or Bench Clamp Base Mount
- If you like this feature, you can purchase this head separately and add this head to your standard 300 base or other 300 series base.
- Height: 173mm, Weight: 0.6kg