These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
PanaVise 502 Precision PanaPress
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
currently out of stock. Can be back-ordered.
- Manufacturer: Panavise
- Order number: EXP-R57-034
- Manufacturer part number: 502
- country of origin: US
- HS code: 82057000
- Weight (kg): 2.5
Ideal for pressing bearings, sleeves, collars, forming and assembling small parts, broaching,... more
Ideal for pressing bearings, sleeves, collars, forming and assembling small parts, broaching, staking, etc.
This precision 1/4 ton (227kg) PanaPress (arbor press) is extremely useful in manufacturing or as a repair tool.
- Reversible ram applies up to 1/4 ton (500 lbs. / 227kg) of pressure and is 0.75“ x 0.75“ (19.1mm x 19.1mm) square and 5.875“ (149.2mm) long
- One end of the ram is reamed 0.251“ (6.4mm) for adding tooling
- Four adjustable nylon gibs provide exceptional ram control
- Arm is 8“ (203.2mm) long
- Base footprint is 3.7“ x 7“ (94mm x 177.8mm) and includes four 0.25“ (6.3mm) holes countersunk at the corners for bolting to a work surface
- Two additional holes for mounting Retrofit Kits on the base are pre-drilled and tapped 1/4-20 and may be used for customer tooling
- Height (from base to top of back - not including variable ram height or arm length): 7“ (177.8mm), Weight: 5.4 lbs. (2.5kg)