Article successfully added.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Manufacturer: Adafruit
- Order number: EXP-R15-625
- Manufacturer part number: 848
- Availability: 3
- Herkunftsland: CN
- Zolltarifnummer: 85414090
- Gewicht (kg): 0.02
P Secure bonuspoints now
Make some beautiful colors with these diffused 10mm tri-color LED with separate red, green and... more
Make some beautiful colors with these diffused 10mm tri-color LED with separate red, green and blue LED chips inside! They make a nice indicator, and fun to color-swirl. We like diffused RGB LEDs because they color mix inside instead of appearing as 3 distinct LEDs.
These are Common-Anode type which means you connect one pin to 5V or so and then tie the other three legs to ground through a resistor. We carry and use CA more than CC because multi-LED driver chips (such as the TLC5940/TLC5941) are often designed exclusively for CA and can't be used with Common-Cathode.
- 10mm diameter
- Red: 623 nm wavelength, Green: 523 nm, Blue: 467 nm
- Red: 1.8-2.2V Forward Voltage, at 20mA current, Green: 3.0-3.4V, Blue: 3.0-3.4V
- 50 degree viewing angle.
- Red: 700 mcd typical brightness, Green: 2100 mcd, Blue: 900 mcd
If you need some help using LEDs, please read our "Introduction to using LEDs" tutorial for any electronics project.