These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
currently out of stock. Can be back-ordered.
- Manufacturer: Olimex
- Order number: EXP-R14-293
- Manufacturer part number: MOD-RS485-ISO
- country of origin: BG
- HS code: 85423190
- Weight (kg): 0.1
MOD-RS485-ISO uses an ISO35T from and offers a 3000V galvano isolation RS485/RS422 interface.... more
MOD-RS485-ISO uses an ISO35T from and offers a 3000V galvano isolation RS485/RS422 interface. This module can be used to convert RS232 or I2C to RS485/RS422. The board comes with a 10 pin cable for the UEXT, via which it can be connected to each of our development boards with UEXT on it. This module is an excellent choice for conveying information over long distances, allowing an error-free data transmission.
- ISO35T converter from Texas Instruments
- PIC16F18324 (previous hardware revisions used PIC16F1503)
- Custom firmware loaded on the PIC16, allowing easier interfacing
- ICSP connector for programming with PIC16-compatible programmer
- LEDs on ICSPDAT and ICSPCLK lines
- UEXT connector
- RS485 connector full duplex
- RS485/RS422 compatible
- FR-4, 1.5 mm, soldermask, component print
- Dimensions: (58 x 30)mm ~ (2.3 x 1.2)"