Awesome Shield Invention Kit (without Arduino)
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
11 Stück sofort versandfertig
- Manufacturer: Awesome Shield
- Order number: EXP-R12-139
- country of origin: DE
- HS code: 85423990
- Weight (kg): 0.05
Awesome Shield teaches total beginners how to program for Arduino. The kit comes with hardware and an online learning platform that’s packed with video tutorials created for inventors aged 10-100.
You’ll create a series of light-hearted projects with code, hardware, and crafting. Each project will introduce and explain a new programming concept along with some science, math, or history. The project videos will give you coding challenges to help you learn to write and debug code.
Arduino is a really powerful platform, but it can be tough to learn. While creating Awesome Shield the team spoke to a whole bunch of Arduino beginners. They identified the hardest things about learning Arduino and built Awesome Shield to make those things way easier.
Learn Fundamental Coding Concepts:
- Using variables to store information
- Calling functions to control hardware and get data
- Reading reference documents
- Making decisions with if else statements
- Expressions and operators
- Arduino’s map, delay, random, and Serial.println functions
- Storing information in arrays
- Repeating code with for loops
- Awesome Shield hardware (no assembly required)
- Access to the learning platform with 7 projects and 85+ videos
- Awesome stickers