We have summer vacation from 15 Aug 2022 to 19 Aug 2022
The orders during the vacation will be processed on 22 Aug 2022. Please plan ahead.
ESP-32S Wifi Bluetooth Combo Module (800-Reel)
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
currently out of stock. Can be back-ordered.
- Manufacturer: AI-Thinker
- Order number: EXP-R59-023
- Manufacturer part number: ESP-32S-Reel
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 85423990
- Weight (kg): 1
Note: Full reel (800 pieces/reel), price/piece: 2,86€ plus VAT. If you need a smaller quantity, you can find individual modules HERE.
The ESP-32S Wifi Bluetooth Combo module is based on the ESPRESSIF ESP32 chipset and offers best performance with low power consumption. The ESP-32S features a dual-core processor, 448 KByte ROM, 520 KByte SRAM, 16 KByte SRAM in RTC, 802.11 b / g / n / e / I Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.2 BR / EDR & BLE, clocks & times, peripheral interfaces and a security mechanism.
The module provides SDK firmware for fast online programming and open source toolchains based on GCC for development support. The module is designed for applications as low-power IoT sensor hub, logger, video streaming for cameras, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth enabled devices, home automation and mesh networking.
The ESP32 is a 2.4 GHz WLAN and Bluetooth combo chip developed with TSMC ultra low power 40 nm technology. The ESP32 is the most widely used Wi-Fi + Bluetooth solution in the industry and combines the antenna switch, RF balun, power amplifier, low-noise amplifier, filter and power management, so it takes up little space on the PCB.
- CPU and Memory: Xtensa® 32-bit LX6 Dua-core processor, up to 600 DMIPS.
- 448 KByte ROM
- 520 KByte SRAM
- 16 KByte SRAM in RTC.
- QSPI can connect up to 4* Flash/SRAM, each flash should be less than 16 Mbytes.
- Supply Voltage: 2.2V~3.6V
- 802.11 b/g/n/e/i
- 802.11 n (2.4 GHz), up to 150 Mbps
- 802.11 e: QoS for wireless multimedia technology.
- WMM-PS, UAPSD
- MPDU and A-MSDU aggregation
- Block ACK
- Fragmentation and defragmentation
- Automatic Beacon monitoring/scanning
- 802.11 i security features: pre-authentication and TSN
- Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA)/WPA2/WPA2-Enterprise/Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
- Infrastructure BSS Station mode/SoftAP mode
- Wi-Fi Direct (P2P), P2P Discovery, P2P Group Owner mode and P2P Power Management
- UMA compliant and certified
- Antenna diversity and selection
- Compliant with Bluetooth v4.2 BR/EDR and BLE specification
- Class-1, class-2 and class-3 transmitter without external power amplifier
- Enhanced power control
- +10 dBm transmitting power
- NZIF receiver with -98 dBm sensitivity
- Adaptive Frequency Hopping (AFH)
- Standard HCI based on SDIO/SPI/UART ? High speed UART HCI, up to 4 Mbps
- BT 4.2 controller and host stack
- Service Discover Protocol (SDP)
- General Access Profile (GAP)
- Security Manage Protocol (SMP)
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- All GATT-based profile supported
- SPP-Like GATT-based profile
- BLE Beacon
- A2DP/AVRCP/SPP, HSP/HFP, RFCOMM
- CVSD and SBC for audio codec
- Bluetooth Piconet and Scatternet
Clocks and Timers:
- Internal 8 MHz oscillator with calibration
- Internal RC oscillator with calibration
- External 2 MHz to 40 MHz crystal oscillator
- External 32 kHz crystal oscillator for RTC with calibration
- Two timer groups, including 2 x 64-bit timers and 1 x main watchdog in each group
- RTC watchdog
- 12-bit SAR ADC up to 18 channels
- 2 × 8-bit D/A converters
- 10 × touch sensors
- Temperature sensor
- 4 × SPI, 2 × I2S, 2 × I2C, 3 × UART
- 1 host (SD/eMMC/SDIO), 1 slave (SDIO/SPI)
- Ethernet MAC interface with dedicated DMA and IEEE 1588 suppor
- CAN 2.0
- IR (TX/RX)
- Motor PWM, LED PWM up to 16 channels
- Hall sensor
- Ultra low power analog pre-amplifier
- IEEE 802.11 standard security features all supported, including WFA, WPA/WPA2 and WAPI
- Secure boot
- Flash encryption
- 1024-bit OTP, up to 768-bit for customers
- Cryptographic hardware acceleration: -AES-HASH(SHA-2) library-RSA-ECC-Random Number Generator (RNG)
- SDK Firmware for fast on-line programming
- Open source toolchains based on GCC
- Generic low power IoT sensor hub
- Generic low power IoT loggers
- Video streaming from camera
- Over The Top (OTT) devices
- Music players - Internet music players - Audio streaming devices
- Wi-Fi enabled toys - Loggers - Proximity sensing toys
- Wi-Fi enabled speech recognition devices
- Audio headsets
- Smart power plugs
- Home automation
- Mesh network
- The size of ESP-32S Wifi module is 16mm x 24mm x 3mm.
- The ESP-32S deploys 4MB SPI Flash with WSOP?8 package. It also uses 3DBi PCB antenna on board.
- 800x ESP-32S Wifi Bluetooth Combo Module