Silikon-isolierter Draht (15 m, 30 AWG, rot)
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
currently out of stock. Can be back-ordered.
- Manufacturer: Adafruit
- Order number: EXP-R15-1111
- Manufacturer part number: 3165
- Weight (kg): 0.025
Silicone-sheathing wire is super-flexible and soft, and its also strong! Able to handle up to 200°C and up to 600V, it will do when PVC covered wire wimps out. We like this wire for being extremely supple and flexible, so it is great for wearables or projects where the wire-harness has to be able to deal with a lot of bending.
Comes with one 50ft spool of red wire. The wire is 30AWG stranded with an outer diameter of 0.8mm.
- Length: 50ft / 15.2 meters
- Outer Diameter: 0.8mm / 0.03"
- Resistance: 331 Ω/Km
- Current Handling Capability: ~0.8 A (depends on length and voltage!)
- Temperature Range: -60°C ~ 200°C
- Nominal Voltage: 600V
- Weight: 21.7g