These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Adafruit QT Py ESP32-C3 WiFi Dev Board
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
10 Stück ready for shipment
- Manufacturer: Adafruit
- Order number: EXP-R15-1514
- Manufacturer part number: 5405
- country of origin: US
- HS code: 85423190
- Weight (kg): 0.01
ESP32-C3 is a low-cost microcontroller from Espressif that supports 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi and Bluetooth®... more
ESP32-C3 is a low-cost microcontroller from Espressif that supports 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi and Bluetooth® Low Energy (Bluetooth LE). It has built-in USB-to-Serial, but not native USB - it cannot act as a keyboard or disk drive. The chip used here has 4MB of Flash memory, 400 KB of SRAM and can easily handle TLS connections.
- USB Type C connector
- ESP32-C3 32-bit RISC-V single core processor with 4MB of Flash memory, 400 KB of SRAM
- Built in USB-to-Serial inside the chip, which can also be used for JTAG programming. This peripheral is not native serial, so not for USB HID, MIDI or MSC: it does reduce cost since a separate converter isnt needed
- Can be used with Arduino IDE or CircuitPython
- Built-in RGB NeoPixel LED note that due the small number of GPIO, we could not add a NeoPixel power pin
- Battery input pads on underside with diode protection for external battery packs up to 6V input
- 13 GPIO pins
- 3.3V regulator with 600mA peak output
- Light sleep at 500uA, deep sleep at ~300uA. Lower power deep-sleep is not possible because we don't have an extra GPIO for disabling the NeoPixel power and we didn't want to share that with any of the IO pads. An engineering trade-off!
- Reset switch for starting your project code over, boot 9 button for entering bootloader mode