These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
S272CD-ORP Process ORP Sensor with BNC
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
currently out of stock. Can be back-ordered.
- Manufacturer: Sensorex
- Order number: EXP-R37-052
- Manufacturer part number: S272CD-ORP/10/BNC
- country of origin: CZ
- HS code: 90318080
Moderately contaminated water, such as industrial source water or natural water resources, may... more
Moderately contaminated water, such as industrial source water or natural water resources, may contain chemicals and debris that damage ORP probe components. Continuous monitoring in these types of applications requires a durable and low maintenance industrial ORP probe. Our S272 series of ORP probes feature a double junction design to protect the reference cell from contamination by sample components that interact with silver. The flat measurement surface is self-cleaning and resists breakage, for minimal maintenance. The durable Ryton body allows testing in a range of chemical environments up to 100°C.
- Reliable performance in demanding applications: Liquid flow naturally cleans the flat ORP measurement surface
- Extended sensor lifetime: Double junction technology extends sensor lifetime by preventing reference contamination
- Versatile design for many applications: 3/4? NPT threads on both ends for submersion or in-line mounting
- One year limited warranty: We stand behind all our products with the Sensorex Guarantee
- ORP Measurement Range: ± 2000mV
- Body Material: Ryton® Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS)
- Temperature Range: 0-100°C
- Pressure Maximum: 100 psig
- Cable Length: 3m
- Connector: BNC
- Process Connection: 3/4” NPT Threaded