These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Biosignalsplux Electromyography (EMG) Sensor
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
currently out of stock. Can be back-ordered.
- Manufacturer: PLUX
- Order number: EXP-R53-035
- Manufacturer part number: 820201201
- country of origin: PT
- HS code: 85423990
- Weight (kg): 0.05
The biosignalsplux Electromyography (EMG) Sensor is designed to monitor muscular activity even in... more
The biosignalsplux Electromyography (EMG) Sensor is designed to monitor muscular activity even in the most extreme conditions. The bipolar configuration is ideal for uncompromised low-noise data acquisition, and the raw data output provides medical-grade data enabling it to be used for advanced and highly accurate biomedical, biomechanics, and sports research, among many other possible applications.
- Bipolar differential measurement
- Pre-conditioned analog output
- High signal-to-noise ratio
- Medical-grade raw data output
- Ready-to-use & miniaturized form-factor
- Gain: 1000
- Bandwidth: 25-500Hz
- CMRR: 100dB
- Range: ±1.5mV (with VCC=3V)
- Input Impedance: >100GOhm
- Cable Length: 100cm±0.5cm (customizable; extra costs may apply)
- Connector Type: UC-E6 (must be connected to a biosignalsplux acqusition unit)