These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
ETH1610 - 10 x 16A ethernet relay
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
currently out of stock. Can be back-ordered.
- Manufacturer: Robot Electronics
- Order number: EXP-R11-115
- Manufacturer part number: ETH1610
- country of origin: GB
- Weight (kg): 0.3
The ETH1610 provides 10 volt free contact relay outputs with a current rating of up to 16Amp each... more
The ETH1610 provides 10 volt free contact relay outputs with a current rating of up to 16Amp each and 16 analogue inputs. The module is powered from a 12vdc supply which can be regulated or unregulated. The DC input jack is 2.1mm with positive core polarity, DC supplies are required to supply at least 1A at 12vdc. The relays are SPCO (Single Pole Change Over) types. The normally open, normally closed and common pins are all available on the screw terminals. The relays on the ETH1610 can be controlled from the inputs on the ETH484 or another ETH1610. This offers the opportunity to construct a system where an input can control an output anywhere on the earth provided both locations are connected to the network/internet.
- Relays: 10
- Analogue/digital inputs: 16 inputs at 5V 10 analogue conversion or will report inputs as simple digital levels
- Power: 12V DC adaptor
- Configuration & Test interface: HTTP
- Control interface: TCP/IP over Ethernet
- Relay current: up to 16 amp @24vdc
- Connections: Screw Terminals for N/O N/C and Common contacts
- Ethernet connection: 100mb full duplex