Dear customers,Due to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation, we cannot guarantee our usual same-day shipping.
Your EXP-Tech team
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Manufacturer: Waveshare
- Order number: EXP-R63-074
- Manufacturer part number: 14138
- Availability: 3
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 85423190
- Weight (kg): 0.01
This is a universal driver board for e-Paper raw panels, thanks to the WiFi connectivity, it is allowed to display image from PC/smart phone via WiFi conveniently.
Furthermore, it can also be used for Arduino development, just like any other normal Arduino board.
- Onboard ESP8266, supports Arduino development
- Supports Floyd-Steinberg dithering algorithm, more color combinations, better shadow rendering for the original image
- Supports popular image formats: BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG, etc.
- Easy to be integrated into wireless applications
- Comes with e-Paper driver (open source)
- Comes with development resources and manual
- WiFi protocol: 802.11b/g/n
- Interface: 3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI (default)
- Operating voltage: 5V
- Operating current: 50mA ~ 100mA
- Outline dimension: 29.57mm x 48.26mm
- Mounting holes size: 2.9mm
- e-Paper ESP8266 Driver Board x1
- e-Paper Adapter x1
- 24PIN FFC x1
- Note: e-Paper panels in the photos are NOT included.