please note that our office and warehouse will be closed 16.12.2019 to 05.01.2020. The orders during this time will be shipped on 06.01.2020.
Enjoy all the sweet moments this wonderful holiday season and new year!
Your EXP-Tech team
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Manufacturer: Waveshare
- Order number: EXP-R63-074
- Manufacturer part number: 14138
- Availability: 4
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 85423190
- Weight (kg): 0.01
This is a universal driver board for e-Paper raw panels, thanks to the WiFi connectivity, it is allowed to display image from PC/smart phone via WiFi conveniently.
Furthermore, it can also be used for Arduino development, just like any other normal Arduino board.
- Onboard ESP8266, supports Arduino development
- Supports Floyd-Steinberg dithering algorithm, more color combinations, better shadow rendering for the original image
- Supports popular image formats: BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG, etc.
- Easy to be integrated into wireless applications
- Comes with e-Paper driver (open source)
- Comes with development resources and manual
- WiFi protocol: 802.11b/g/n
- Interface: 3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI (default)
- Operating voltage: 5V
- Operating current: 50mA ~ 100mA
- Outline dimension: 29.57mm x 48.26mm
- Mounting holes size: 2.9mm
- e-Paper ESP8266 Driver Board x1
- e-Paper Adapter x1
- 24PIN FFC x1
- Note: e-Paper panels in the photos are NOT included.