These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
212x104, 2.13inch flexible E-Ink raw display panel
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
7 Stück ready for shipment
- Manufacturer: Waveshare
- Order number: EXP-R63-195
- Manufacturer part number: 14986
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 84733020
- Weight (kg): 0.001
This is a flexible E-Ink raw display, 2.13 inch, 212x104 resolution. Compared with normal... more
This is a flexible E-Ink raw display, 2.13 inch, 212x104 resolution.
Compared with normal e-Paper panels, this flexible panel allows bending without being damaged, and it's thinner and lighter.
Combined with the advantages like ultra low power consumption, wide viewing angle, clear display without electricity, it is an ideal choice for applications where curved surface display is required, such as industrial instruments, smart wearable-devices, and so on.
- No backlight, keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down
- Ultra low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing
- Comes with development resources and manual (driver board schematic, examples for Raspberry Pi/Arduino/STM32)
- Operating voltage: 3.3V
- Interface: 3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI
- Outline dimension: 59.2mm × 29.2mm × 0.3mm
- Display size: 23.71mm × 48.55mm
- Dot pitch: 0.229 × 0.228
- Resolution: 212 × 104
- Display color: black, white
- Grey level: 2
- Full refresh time: 2s
- Refresh power: 26.4mW(typ.)
- Standby power: <0.017mW
- Viewing angle: >170°
Note: To fastly get started with these raw displays, please consider the following driver boards:
- e-Paper Driver HAT (Universal)
- e-Paper Shield (Arduino/NUCLEO)
- e-Paper ESP8266 Driver Board (WiFi)
|Resolution:||212 x 104|