Waveshare 2.13 Inch Flexible E-Ink Display Hat for Raspberry PiWaveshare
- Order number:
- Manufacturer part number:
Value added tax: €3.04
This is a flexible E-Ink display HAT for Raspberry Pi, 2.13inch, 212x104 resolution, with embedded controller, communicating via SPI interface, supports partial refresh.
Compared with normal e-Paper panels, this flexible panel allows bending without being damaged, and it's thinner and lighter.
Combined with the advantages like ultra low power consumption, wide viewing angle, clear display without electricity, it is an ideal choice for applications where curved surface display is required, such as industrial instruments, smart wearable-devices, and so on.
- No backlight, keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down
- Ultra low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 2B/3B/Zero/Zero W
- Preserved solder pads for SPI interface, for connecting with other controller boards like Arduino/Nucleo, etc.
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/Arduino/STM32)
- Operating voltage: 3.3V
- Interface: 3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI
- Outline dimension: 59.2mm × 29.2mm × 0.3mm
- Display size: 23.71mm × 48.55mm
- Dot pitch: 0.229 × 0.228
- Resolution: 212 × 104
- Display color: black, white
- Grey level: 2
- Full refresh time: 2s
- Refresh power: 26.4mW(typ.)
- Standby power: <0.017mW
- Viewing angle: >170°
- 2.13inch e-Paper (D) x1
- e-Paper Driver HAT x1
- RPi screws pack (2pcs) x1
- PH2.0 20cm 8Pin x1