Dear customers,EXP Tech will be closed from 14.12.2020 to 04.01.2021 for the Christmas Holidays. Last shipping day in 2020 is 11.12.2020. Please plan ahead.
Merry Chrsitmas and happy new year!
Your EXP-Tech team
This product is currently not available.
Please inform me as soon as the product is available again.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 14 days
- Manufacturer: Adafruit
- Order number: EXP-R15-196
- Manufacturer part number: 250
- Availability: 0
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 85340090
- Weight (kg): 0.06
This graphical display looks great, costs less! The dark gray pixels are visible in... more
This graphical display looks great, costs less! The dark gray pixels are visible in daylight, and there's also a full RGB LED backlight, which you can control with PWM to make any color you can imagine.
Four mounting holes and a blank 11 pin 2mm-pitch labeled breakout on the side - we just soldered some wire to each hole as shown in the photos, its very easy. (The LCDs have no wires soldered in when we ship them)
Bonus! We're including a free 4050 level shifter chip so that you can safely use it with your favorite 5V microcontroller
- Lower cost than KS0108 LCDs
- Serial interface uses only 4 or 5 digital pins
- Low power, full-color RGB LED backlight
- Visible in daylight without backlight
- Works perfectly with 3V logic
- 3.3v power and logic means a level converter is needed for 5V Arduinos (we include this part when purchasing from us)
- Microcontroller must buffer display - uses 1Kb of RAM. This means you must upgrade to a ATmega328 if you are using an Arduino with a '8 or '168
For a more detailed tutorial, including how to wire up the display with a 4050, see our writeup at http://www.ladyada.net/learn/lcd/st7565.html
We have C code and an Arduino library ready to go (we suggest reading the above tutorial too!)
|Resolution:||128 x 64|