This product is currently not available.
Please inform me as soon as the product is available again.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 14 days
- Manufacturer: Adafruit
- Order number: EXP-R15-555
- Manufacturer part number: 2088
- Availability: 0
- country of origin: US
- HS code: 85340090
- Weight (kg): 0.03
This lovely little display breakout is the best way to add a small, colorful and bright display... more
This lovely little display breakout is the best way to add a small, colorful and bright display to any project. Since the display uses 4-wire SPI to communicate and has its own pixel-addressable frame buffer, it can be used with every kind of microcontroller. Even a very small one with low memory and few pins available!
The 1.44" display has 128x128 color pixels. Unlike the low cost "Nokia 6110" and similar LCD displays, which are CSTN type and thus have poor color and slow refresh, this display is a true TFT! The TFT driver (ST7735R) can display full 16-bit color using our library code.
The breakout has the TFT display soldered on (it uses a delicate flex-circuit connector) as well as a ultra-low-dropout 3.3V regulator and a 3/5V level shifter so you can use it with 3.3V or 5V power and logic. We also had a little space so we placed a microSD card holder so you can easily load full color bitmaps from a FAT16/FAT32 formatted microSD card. The microSD card is not included, but you can pick one up here.
Of course, we wouldn't just leave you with a datasheet and a "good luck!" - we've written a full open source graphics library that can draw pixels, lines, rectangles, circles, text and bitmaps as well as example code and a wiring tutorial. The code is written for Arduino but can be easily ported to your favorite microcontroller!
- 1.44" diagonal LCD TFT display
- 128x128 resolution, 18-bit (262,144) color
- ST7735R (datasheet) controller with built in pixel-addressable video RAM buffer
- 4 or 5 wire SPI digital interface
- Built-in microSD slot - uses 2 more digital lines
- 5V compatible! Use with 3.3V or 5V logic
- Onboard 3.3V @ 150mA LDO regulator
- 1 white LED backlight, transistor connected so you can PWM dim the backlight
- 1x10 header for easy breadboarding
- 4 x 0.9"/2mm mounting holes in corners
- Overall dimensions: 33m x 45mm x 7mm / 1.3" x 1.8" x 0.3"
- Mounting Holes: 36mm x 36mm / 1.4" x 1.4"
- Weight: 10.6g
- Current draw is based on LED backlight usage: with full backlight draw is ~25mA
|Resolution:||128 x 128|