|To 9||€99.80 *|
|From 10||€93.40 *|
|From 25||€88.20 *|
|From 50||€83.20 *|
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
39 Stück ready for shipment
- Manufacturer: ITead Studio
- Order number: EXP-R03-134
- Manufacturer part number: IM150416007
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 90138030
- Weight (kg): 0.5
Nextion 7.0'' HMI TFT Display Module with integrated 4-wire Resistive Touch Panel For Arduino DIY NX8048T070 800x480
Package include: a Nextion7.0'' display, a wire, a power supply test board
Note: there's a small power supply test board and a wire for you to test if the electricity supply is enough or not. Please see below image how to use it.
Nextion is a Seamless Human Machine Interface (HMI) solution that provides a control and visualisation interface between a human and a process, machine, application or appliance. It is the best solution to replace the traditional LCD and LED Nixie tube.
Nextion includes hardware part (a series of TFT boards) and software part (the Nextion editor). The Nextion TFT board uses only one serial port to communicate. It lets you avoid the hassle of wiring. We notice that most engineers spend much time in application development but get unsatisfactory results. In this situation, Nextion editor has mass components such as button, text, progress bar, slider, instrument panel etc. to enrich your interface design. And the drag-and-drop function ensures that you spend less time in programming, which will reduce 99% of your development workloads. With the help of this WYSIWYG editor, designing a GUI is a piece of cake.
It's easy to adapt Nextion family HMI to existing projects, you just need to provide it a UART.
NX8048T070 is a powerful 7.0'' HMI, which is member of Nextion family. Features include: a 7.0" TFT 800x480 resistive touch screen display, 16M Flash, 2KByte RAM, 65k colors.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi A+, B+ and Raspberry Pi 2, Arduino
- 800 x 480 Resolution
- RGB 65K true to life colours
- TFT Screen with integrated 4-wire Resistive Touch Panel
- Easy 4 pin interface to any TTL Serial Host
- 16M Flash memory for User Application Code and Data
- On board micro-SD card for firmware upgrade
- Visual Area:154.08mm(L)×85.92mm(W)
- Adjustable Brightness:0~230 nit, the interval of adjustment is 1%
- 5V510mA power conusmption
|Resolution:||800 x 480|