Dear customers,Due to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation, we cannot guarantee our usual same-day shipping.
Your EXP-Tech team
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Manufacturer: ITead Studio
- Order number: EXP-R03-168
- Manufacturer part number: IM170428001
- Availability: 2
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 85312020
- Weight (kg): 0.03
The NX8048K070_011R is a powerful 7.0'' HMI TFT resistive touch panel with enclosure. It integrates with 32MB Flash data storage space, 1024 byte EEPROM, 8192 byte RAM, and with GPIO supported.
What Can Nextion Do?
- During the process of embedded system design, one of the most annoying, time consuming thing is the human machine interface design. You need a slick chart or slick graph, quick page designs, you need resources stored for quick processing, you will find the answer inside the amazing Nextion Products Line.
- Nextion is optimized to meet your specific human machine interface needs using open and standardized interfaces in hardware and software, which allows efficient integration into your automation systems.
- Man machine systems, Visualization, Humans Interaction, Cognition, Visual perception, Machine intelligence, Cybernetics, even robotics, are just a few examples, where HMI concepts play an important role.
What Value Can Nextion Bring?
- As an embedded engineer, do you remember that old days when you design the human machine interface for an embedded system? You have to spend weeks in low level design.
- Nextion is designed to work with minimal design effort as all of the data and control signals are provided by the device to interface directly to the display. This offers enormous advantage to the designer in development time and cost saving and takes away all of the burden of low level design.
- Nextion will help you quickly design visually in hours not weeks, turn long coding work into simple drag and drop operation, at a reasonable cost. What you only need, is interface a serial port to Nextion disply hardware.
- Demo speaks louder than words, here comes another video show you how quickly and easily an application can be designed by dragging and dropping objections to the virtual screen on a WYSIWYG design IDE - Nextion Editor.
- Compare to the basic Nextion displays, the enhanced ones have added some new functions, such as: supporting built-in RTC, supporting save data to Flash, supporting GPIO, larger flash capacitive and larger CPU clock.
- Supports built-in RTC
- Supports GPIO
- SD Card interface: support max 32G Micro TF/SD card (FAT32 file format)
- Flash data storage space: 32MB
- EEPROM: 1024 bytes
- RAM: 8192 bytes
- Instruction buffer: 1024 bytes
- Color: 65K (65536) colors
- Resolution: 800×480 pixel
- Adjustable Brightness: 0~230 nit- the interval of adjustment is 1%