Industrial Monitoring Kit
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
currently out of stock. Can be back-ordered.
- Manufacturer: Atlas Scientific
- Order number: EXP-R35-232
- Manufacturer part number: WF8-SIS
- country of origin: US
- HS code: 90278080
- Weight (kg): 2
The Industrial Monitoring Kit is a multi-parameter process monitor, capable of reading from eight probes at once.
Real-time values are easily visible through the 4×40 character LCD display, with a simple and intuitive menu screen for calibration and temperature compensation.
Real-time values can also be transmitted via 4-20mA signals or Serial data protocol (optional, please contact us)
The modular design allows for the operator to quickly add in any combination of probes.
This system can be used for basic water quality monitoring or integrated into a fully automated process control system.
The Industrial Monitoring Kit can be configured for Serial data output or analog 4-20mA output (optional, please contact us).
“Serial” = RS232 data communication
“None” = Device does not come with probes or circuits
- Monitor up to Eight (8) different sensors at one time.
- Supports: pH, ORP, DO, EC, RTD, CO2, & Flow)
- On-board calibration and temperature compensation
- Real-time displayed values.
- RS232 Serial Data output
- 4-20mA output for PLC process control for each channel (Optional, please contact us)
- 24V power supply included
- US power plug