These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
This product is currently not available.
RTD 4-Wire Temperature OEM Circuit
|To 9||€51.91 *|
|From 10||€47.02 *|
|From 25||€42.12 *|
|From 50||€34.79 *|
|From 75||€29.75 *|
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
currently out of stock. Can be back-ordered.
- Manufacturer: Atlas Scientific
- Order number: EXP-R35-277
- Manufacturer part number: RTD-4-OEM
- country of origin: US
- Weight (kg): 0.01
For those engineers tasked with mass-producing a device that needs accurate temperature sensing... more
For those engineers tasked with mass-producing a device that needs accurate temperature sensing capabilities, the OEM-RTD is a quick and easy solution to a complex problem. This small 11×13 mm SMD component gives you the ability to accurately read from any class of 2, 3, or 4 wire platinum RTD probes and has a sensing range of -126.000 °C to +1,254 °C.
- RTD: Resistance Temperature Detector RTD
- Reads: Temperature in °C
- Range: -126.000 °C - 1254 °C
- Resolution: 0.001
- Accuracy: +/– (0.1 + 0.0017 x °C)
- Response time: 1 reading every 420ms
- Supported probes: Any type & brand PT-100 or PT-1000 RTD
- Supported configuration: 2 wire, 3 wire or 4 wire RTD
- Calibration: Single point
- Data protocol: SMBus/I2C
- Default I2C address: 0x68
- Operating voltage: 3.0V - 3.6V
- Data format: ASCII
Electrical Isolation not needed
- Circuit dimensions: 11.1mm x 13.3mm
- Weight: 0.56 grams