These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
S272CD Process pH Sensor with BNC
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
currently out of stock. Can be back-ordered.
- Manufacturer: Sensorex
- Order number: EXP-R37-050
- Manufacturer part number: S272CD/10/BNC
- country of origin: US
- HS code: 90318080
- Weight (kg): 0.5
The S272CD online process pH sensor delivers reliable online monitoring for in-line or submersion... more
The S272CD online process pH sensor delivers reliable online monitoring for in-line or submersion installation configuration. This sensor is designed to extend sensor lifetime with double-junction technology and a durable Ryton PPS body. Minimal maintenance required due to flat glass measurement surface. A versatile sensor for moderate and multi-purpose applications.
- Reliable performance in demanding applications: Liquid flow naturally cleans the flat pH measurement surface
- Extended sensor lifetime: Double junction technology extends sensor lifetime by preventing reference contamination
- Versatile design for many applications: 3/4" NPT threads on both ends for submersion or in-line mounting ´
- pH Measurement Range: 0 – 14 pH (Sodium ion error when 12.3 > pH)
- Body Material: Ryton® Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS)
- Temperature Range: 0-100°C (32-212°F)
- Pressure Maximum: 100 psig
- Cable Length: 3m
- Connector: BNC
- Process Connection: 3/4” NPT Threaded