Article successfully added.
This product is currently not available.
Please inform me as soon as the product is available again.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 7 Workdays
- Manufacturer: Adafruit
- Order number: EXP-R15-1297
- Manufacturer part number: 2217
- Availability: 0
- country of origin: US
- HS code: 85423990
- Weight (kg): 0.005
Adafruit Sound Board is the fastest way to add audio effects to a project. Is has a lot of... more
Adafruit Sound Board is the fastest way to add audio effects to a project. Is has a lot of amazing features:
- No Arduino or other microcontroller required! It is completely stand-alone, just needs a 3 to 5.5VDC battery
- Small - only 23mm x 51mm
- Built in storage - yep! you don't even need an SD card, there's 16MB of storage on the board itself. Good for a few minutes of compressed stereo, and maybe half a minute of uncompressed stereo. Double that if you go with mono instead of stereo. If you can handle less storage, check out the 2MB version.
- Built in Mass Storage USB - Plug any micro USB cable into the Sound Board and your Windows computer, you can drag and drop your files right on as if it were a USB key
- Compressed or Uncompressed audio - Go with compressed Ogg Vorbis files for longer audio files, or uncompressed WAV files
- High Quality Sound - You want 44.1KHz 16 bit stereo? Not a problem! The decoding hardware can handle any bit/sample rate and mono or stereo
- 11 Triggers - Connect up to 11 buttons or switches, each one can trigger audio files to play
- Stereo line out - We breakout the line out levels so you can connect up headphones if desired
- 2 x 2W Class D Amplifier - Get booming instantly, we baked in a stereo amplifier that can drive 4-8 ohm speakers, up to 2.2W with only 1% distortion
- Five different trigger effects - by changing the name of the files, you can create five different types of triggers which will cover a large range of projects without any programming
Note: The terminal blocks included with your product may be blue or black.