please note that our office and warehouse will be closed 16.12.2019 to 05.01.2020. The orders during this time will be shipped on 06.01.2020.
Enjoy all the sweet moments this wonderful holiday season and new year!
Your EXP-Tech team
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Manufacturer: Sparkfun
- Order number: EXP-R05-1174
- Manufacturer part number: DEV-14006
- Availability: 2
- country of origin: US
- HS code: 85423190
- Weight (kg): 0.01
The SparkFun Little Soundie is a fun and easy-to-use audio playback device breaking out the VS1000D audio codec IC allowing this little board the ability to decode OGG Vorbis and WAV type files.
The Little Soundie makes adding sound effects to your project, prop, or costume easily with the built-in USB mass storage for your audio files and simple methods of triggering audio playback.
The Little Soundie is remarkably easy to set up, with just four simple steps: connect to your computer using a micro-USB cable, press the power/play button, format the disk when prompted, then just drag and drop your .ogg or .wav files!
- VIN 3.3V-5.5V
- All IO 3.3V logic with pull down resistors (not 5V tolerant)
- Plays audio stored on 4Mb SPI Flash
- Load audio on USB Mass Storage
- Uses high-performance license-free Ogg Vorbis decoder for compressed audio
- Also plays .WAV type files
- Line-Out stereo analog output with SNR>90dB
- Supports variable bit-rate and sample rates
- 6 GPIO for triggering audio playback (Binary Coded)
- Programming free!