Tall Vertical Metal Float Switch
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
currently out of stock. Can be back-ordered.
- Manufacturer: Atlas Scientific
- Order number: EXP-R35-231
- Manufacturer part number: TVM-FS
- country of origin: US
- HS code: 85423100
- Weight (kg): 0.25
There’s a ton of different ways to read water level. Pressure sensors give you high... more
There’s a ton of different ways to read water level. Pressure sensors give you high accuracy; ultrasonic sensors are contact-free but, the simplicity and low cost of a float switch can’t be beat.Sure, there are a lot of crappy float switches out there, but don’t worry; over the years, we found the ones that work. We use these float switches all the time in our own lab, and we thought you might like them as well.
- Body: 304 stainless steel / black epoxy
- Float: 304 stainless steel
- Wire: 22 AWG
- Max voltage: 50V (AC or DC)
- Max current: 0.5A