These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
pH1000 Polycarbonate Laboratory pH Sensor
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
1 Stück ready for shipment
- Manufacturer: Sensorex
- Order number: EXP-R37-018
- Manufacturer part number: pH1000
- country of origin: US
- HS code: 90318080
- Weight (kg): 0.1
Whether you need to measure pH in your swimming pool, aquarium, or hydroponics garden, you need a... more
Whether you need to measure pH in your swimming pool, aquarium, or hydroponics garden, you need a probe that will deliver accurate measurements day in and day out. The Sensorex pH1000 polycarbonate pH sensor provides reliable, stable readings in a range of environments, from greenhouses to science classrooms. This sensor stands up to the usual wear and tear with its durable polycarbonate body and built-in protection for the pH glass measuring surface. Compatible with all pH meters accepting a BNC connector.
- Very fast response time: Platinum measurement surface for fast response time and stable readings
- No maintenance required: Sealed, no maintenance reference design
- Durable construction: Polycarbonate body is built for frequent lab or field use
- Instantly ready for use: Shipped in storage bottle for long shelf life – guaranteed for one year
- One year limited warranty: We stand behind all our products with the Sensorex Guarantee