Dear customers,Due to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation, we cannot guarantee our usual same-day shipping.
Thanks for your understanding!
Your EXP-Tech team
Article successfully added.
This product is currently not available.
Please inform me as soon as the product is available again.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 14 days
- Manufacturer: Atlas Scientific
- Order number: EXP-R35-058
- Manufacturer part number: EZO-pH
- country of origin: US
- HS code: 85423990
- Weight (kg): 0.055
There are many different brands of pH meters on the market today. From high-end bench top... more
There are many different brands of pH meters on the market today. From high-end bench top models, to low cost handheld meters. Some come with custom probes and others can use any off-the-shelf probe. The precision, accuracy and resolution of these different brands varies as wildly as their price. The one thing the embedded systems engineer knows with 100% certainty is that all of these devices are absolutely useless. The embedded systems engineer must have access to the core functional unit of a high-end benchtop device without any of the fluff. The Atlas Scientific™ EZO™ pH circuit brings you just that.
Whether you are manufacturing robots, process equipment, sensor arrays, or handheld equipment, Atlas Scientific brings you the power and flexibility of a laboratory grade pH meter, designed exclusively for robotics.
Welcome to the future of robotic chemical sensing.
- Full range pH reading from .001 to 14.000
- Accurate pH readings down to the thousands place (+/- 0.02)
- Temperature dependent or temperature independent readings
- Flexible calibration protocol supports single point, 2 point, or 3 point calibration
- Calibration required only once per year with Atlas Scientific pH probe
- Single reading or continuous reading modes
- Data format is ASCII
Two data protocols:
- UART asynchronous serial connectivity
- (RX/TX voltage swing 0-VCC)
- I2C (default I2C address 0x63)
- Compatible with any microprocessor that supports UART, or I2C protocol
- Operating voltage: 3.3V to 5V
- Works with any off-the-shelf pH probe
Sleep mode power consumption
- 0.995mA at 3.3V
- Dimensions: 13.97mm X 20.16mm (0.55" X0.79")
- Weight: 1.76 grams