please note that our office and warehouse will be closed 16.12.2019 to 05.01.2020. The orders during this time will be shipped on 06.01.2020.
Enjoy all the sweet moments this wonderful holiday season and new year!
Your EXP-Tech team
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Manufacturer: Atlas Scientific
- Order number: EXP-R35-062
- Manufacturer part number: EZO-ORP
- country of origin: US
- HS code: 85423990
- Weight (kg): 0.07
Whether you are manufacturing robots, process equipment, sensor arrays, or handheld equipment, Atlas Scientific brings you the power and flexibility of a laboratory grade ORP meter, designed exclusively for robotics.
Welcome to the future of robotic chemical sensing.
- Wide range ORP readings from -1019.9 to +1019.9
- Accurate ORP readings down to the hundreds place (+/- 1mV)
- Flexible calibration protocol supports single point calibration to any value
- Calibration required only once per year with Atlas Scientific ORP probe
- Single reading or continuous reading modes
- Data format is ASCII
Two data protocols
- UART asynchronous serial connectivity
- (RX/TX voltage swing 0-VCC)
- I2C (default I2C address 0x62)
- Compatible with any microprocessor that supports UART, or I2C protocol
- Operating voltage: 3.3V to 5V
- Works with any off-the-shelf ORP probe
Sleep mode power consumption
- 0.995mA at 3.3V
- Dimensions: 13.97mm X 20.16mm (0.55" X0.79")
- Weight: 1.86 grams